miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014

Entradillas Forellianas Nº 15: A little post written in English

You might be question yourselves: "Why the fuck is Forelli writing in English? Did he finally lost his freaking mind?" Well, that's not the case... Yet. I've been talking with a University companion of mine and eventually said: "Why I never wrote a single post in English? That would be funny and it can bring me the opportunity to practise my English with all my followers..." So I decided to do it in a Entradilla Forelliana in a trial mode and, if it is success, maybe I might think about doing more posts in this lenguage (But hey, I'll never abandon Spanish, it's so beautiful and rich to leave it like a cheap whore). I know that it's really probable that I will make a lot of grammatic mistakes, (and if you find one, feel free to tell me about it in the comments box), but if everyone wouldn't do things because of fearing mistakes, the whole world wouldn't progress...

For all those people who are defecating in all my ancestors because they aren't understanding what I'm saying at all, you can use the translator inserted in my blog... But I think you can train your English reading this in its original form, so I don't recommend to use the translator. Anyway, you are free to do whatever you want. I must thank Rebeca for bring undirectly to me this amazing idea. I cheer to everyone in the public to do something like this in their blogs, social networks, notebooks, toilets... And read and see movies and series in English with subtitles (or not if you have enough level). I'll try to read comics in English soon. I'll inform you as soon as possible. Now I leave you with an astonishing song of Megadeth, called "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?". Enjoy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario